Thursday, January 27, 2005

I think I need new clothes!

Well, it was a strange feeling when I tried on my button fly pants this afternoon and they wouldn't button! I can definitely tell my belly is getting a little bigger, but I don't think anyone else can tell. My stretch denim pants still fit so I pretty much live in those, but I think I get to buy some new clothes soon:) I am only 3 months along, and they say normally around 4 or 5 months is when you need maternity clothes with your first baby, but of course that's after the first steps of bigger sizes or leaving your pants button unbuttoned... Or so I've read anyway! I think I'll try to avoid that practice except when I'm at home or safely sitting behind my desk at work where noone can see me!

Well my next doctor's appointment is a week from today, February 3rd. I'm sure it won't be very eventful but I am excited about going, cause it means one more month has gone by with no problems so far:) I've felt good so far but school started this week and I have been exhausted. Praise God that after tonight I have 2 nights off from work. Working so late really takes it out of me these days! I can't complain too much though... I'm blessed!

1 comment:

BrandyNicole said...

Awwww you're starting to pooch how cute. You're going to be an incredible mother. Sorry I haven't called you back yet.