Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Anticipating the Doctor

Well tomorrow is my first prenatal visit, and I am wondering how it will be. It will be kind of fun to finally start out officially... I'm guessing they'll put me on prenatal vitamins and I'm hoping for an ultrasound, we'll see. So far I have been taking Centrum multivitamins since they at least have folic acid and I know I need some kind of extra vitamins. Anyways, the last couple days haven't been too bad, I have slept til at least 11 though both days. I justify that because I don't get off work til 12:30 at night so I figure I deserve it and so does our baby:) More tomorrow after the doctor~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.