Monday, January 17, 2005

First Baby Clothes:)

Well I am now 10 weeks along and I was reading up on everything... Our baby now has all if its systems up and running and now they will just continue to develop until he/she is born:) I don't know if I wrote this before, but I also found out that my graduation from Texas A&M will be either August 12th or 13th, and with the due date being August 14th that should be interesting! Right now I am getting ready for my last full semester at A&M. I am still going to take 2 classes in the first summer session but I'll be done around July 1st... That'll give me a month and a half of taking it pretty easy before our little one arrives. I don't know how long I'll work, I guess it just depends on how everything is going. I only work part time though so I don't see it being a real big deal. We'll see! I am contemplating what I want to do after the baby is born and we've talked about me maybe keeping some kids at our house during the day so that I can still make some money while staying home with the baby...

Also, we have been travelling on vacation for the last week and we finally got to go visit my family for a few days. My sister bought us our first baby clothes! She got a matching bath set: a bathrobe, a big towel, and booties made out of towel material. They all have a little duck embroidered on there and they say splish splash. They are yellow and white, since we don't know whether the baby is a boy or a girl yet.

1 comment:

BrandyNicole said...

awww Marcie. Thats too cute. Happy Birthday by the way. I'd been intending to call you yesterday but I was so busy with work and getting my computer set up and doing my first assignments I never did. Sorry. Well laters...