Monday, April 04, 2005

We're moving!

We found out today that we get to move! I have been wanting to move closer to everything, and it is an answered prayer! We are still going to be in an apartment, but don't have to sign a new lease or worry about subleasing cause the new place is owned by the same company as the old place. And it is only 5 minutes from Shawn's work (right now we are about 15-20 minutes away). Not that big a deal, but it will make it so much easier to run and get something real quick, cause its closer to a grocery store, Blockbuster, etc. And right down the road from church too:) Plus about 5 minutes from my doctor and the hospital where we'll be having the baby... I'm excited about it! Shawn picked one of the apartments today, I haven't actually been by there yet. He said it is a good location, only thing is it's second floor again... Anyway, should be interesting since I normally help move all the big stuff. I'll still do a lot but last time I tried to help him put something heavy in the truck it felt like I was stretching a little too far or something! More later...

No comments: