Thursday, March 31, 2005

Another Dr's appt...

Well today I had another doctor's appointment. I met Shawn for lunch before the appointment at 1:30 and since he was having a slow day at work he decided to come along:) It was nice to have company, but the appointment was pretty short... The heartbeat was 145 this time and the doc got Shawn to feel where the top of my uterus was at the level of my belly button. Right where it is supposed to be at 20 weeks I guess. I did find out that I've only gained 7 pounds the whole time, and only 1 lb since my appointment 4 weeks ago! The doctor said that anything under 10 pounds at 20 weeks is considered good, so I guess I'm on track. While we were listening to the heartbeat the baby kicked, but I haven't felt anything yet. He could tell by the sound on the doppler he was using to hear the heartbeat:) I should be feeling him/her move anytime now. Supposedly before 22 weeks anyway. Our big ultrasound is scheduled for April 28 at 2pm, I can't wait!

No comments: