Thursday, March 03, 2005

3rd doctor's appointment

Well I had another quick visit to the doctor this afternoon, got to hear the heartbeat at 148:) That is the slowest its been so far... Other than that I had gained 4 pounds since the last appointment which they said was fine. And I found out I will most likely get to find out whether the baby's a boy or girl on April 28th! That will be at 24 weeks, so by that time as long as he/she is cooperating we should be able to tell!! Other than that we finally broke down and bought a pair of maternity pants, the kind that fits under your belly, so it fits pretty well right now, and I still don't have a need for maternity shirts! One thing I have to start doing is making sure I get enough protein, cause I really don't eat much meat at all lately. The doc said 4-6 ounces every day. They checked my iron today and it was 13 point something, whatever that means. They said they don't like to see it below 11. That's about all I think. Til next time!

No comments: