Thursday, January 31, 2008

They grow up so fast!

I know everyone says so, and it's because it is true!! A week ago Bryce was terrified of showers. Now that he knows we have a handheld shower head, he begs to take a shower "in you shower, mom" He loves it! And he is talking about everything now... He just told me "I almost slipped on that, mom. It's macaroni!" He is now calling me mom. Mature for a 2 year old, don't you think? It is of course because of his older sisters. Oh well, maybe Henry won't catch on :)

Henry is crawling all over the place and now he's pulling up on everything, too. While Bryce was playing in our shower, he was pulling up on the side of the tub watching all the fun, and begging to get in. It sounded like this "Ta-ta? Taaa-Taa!" He's just so cute I could eat him up. Seriously, he is the cutest baby ever (since Bryce of course). He is laying on me right now sleeping and I have the computer almost too far away to reach, but its propped on my knee and I am typing two-handed. Pretty good if I do say so myself! Shawn is in Odessa without us, eating pizza and watching movies. I am jealous!

No comments: