Monday, October 22, 2007

Pics from David's Wedding





Here are a couple of pictures from the wedding! One cute one of the kids, and one with Brandy and Leigha :) and of course, one of all 6 of us as we scrambled out to get to the wedding on time...

I finally talked to Pam after a while, and her Pinning Ceremony is December 13, a Thursday. She is graduating from nursing school and she will be an RN. I don't know if I'll be able to make it, but I would absolutely love to, cause I know it's been a long road to get to this point, and she did it!! I am really proud of her, she never quit and she has done so well with grades and everything. Now she just needs to move closer to me. Then it would be perfect :)

Anyway, we have a fall festival this weekend, the 27th, at school. And guess who was voluntold to put on a cakewalk? You guessed it, me. There are supposed to be around 100 cakes, and I'll probably be making quite a few of those. My classes are going to take over the home ec room and bake all day Friday. That part should be pretty fun, anyway... We have a concession stand to do this Friday, too! It is going to be another busy weekend!

No comments: