Thursday, October 18, 2007

God's grace

God is good! We got to go to David and Whitney's wedding this weekend and I finally got to see Brandy's baby! Leigha is a cutie :) It has been a long time since I saw Brandy, a few months I guess. She looked great! I think motherhood agrees with her. And we had fun hanging out til around midnight. We finally had to give it up though, cause we were going to church the next day at 9 at Living Hope!! www.lhbc.net I love that place! We really miss all of our friends who go there, and the authentic way that people live out their Christianity. Praise God for bringing us all back for a visit. We also got to introduce the girls to the whole family, so that was fun. I'll post a picture someday, but I am on Shawn's computer, so I can't do a whole lot...

I am at school right now and I am bored... I have things to do but I don't want to grade so I don't have anything else to do ;)

No comments: