Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Baby Shower :)

I just realized that I haven't said anything about our upcoming baby shower... My aunts are organizing it in Pearland (south of Houston) at my Aunt Mekdes and Uncle Larry's house :) I'm excited cause we won't be having our church baby shower til after the baby's born plus now we'll get to see everyone in the family (or a lot of people anyway!) It'll be July 30th at 2pm. If anyone reading wants to look at our registry it is at Target and you can go to www.target.com and click on gift registries at the top. Then search by my or Shawn's name and you'll get to see it...

I've got my next doctor's appointment on Thursday and I am getting tested for Group B Strep. If it is positive I have to have antibiotics during labor so I don't pass it on. It doesn't cause problems in adults usually, but in babies it can... Other than that nothing new!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I enjoyed the show! Thanks for showing me this journal.Call your mother. lol

Anonymous said...

DARLING GIRL: the pics are great, can't wait to see you again in a couple weeks. call your mother: LOL