Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Just 8 more weeks! :p

Well, we only have 8 weeks left to wait! I am almost done with summer school (just 2 more weeks!) and that means I am almost done with college! I will have all my graduation requirements fulfilled and I'll just be taking 2 online classes this fall and I'll graduate in December. So things are getting nearer and nearer, and everything is about to change for us.

They announced last week that the place I'm working is closing down on July 31, 2005! It actually works out pretty well for me, since that is 2 weeks before our due date... That means I'll only be working for 6 more weeks! Kinda crazy! Bryce is almost here, and Shawn will be going back to school full time and not working starting in August. He'll graduate in May!

Anyway, I am just rambling, but I did have a doctor's appointment last week and everything looks good still. I had gained 21 pounds in almost 32 weeks... Other than that nothing new. I am going to the doctor every 2 weeks now. We actually had to reschedule our Childbirth class to this weekend coming up, June 25. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: