Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Ultrasound Pictures

Wow, it has been a while since I've posted on here! We had some issues with the computer and had to get it fixed so now I finally have the pictures from our ultrasound ready to go...

In this picture he has his legs crossed... He refused to show us he was a boy at first!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here are the boy parts at last:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here is one of him looking at you, with the circular white parts in the middle being his hands. It looks like he is laying on his side...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'll try to get another picture of me on here pretty soon, too. I have gotten quite a bit bigger since the last one I posted :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you notice that they mispelled "Marcie" as, "Marcy" on your Ultrasound picture.