Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's been a while


The cutest little boy to ever start Preschool!


Well, it's only been about 6 months since I wrote on here... oops. School is in again, we are finishing our first 6 weeks up this week. I have to get grades done by Monday at noon I think. Yahoo.

Anyway, Bryce is in Pre-K 3 now. That is Pre-K for 3-year-olds here in Lometa. Henry is in the same little house as him in the daycare side. It is right on the same property as the school, so we are all close this year. Thinking about switching things up next year somehow. More later on that.

Henry is 19 months now and he wants to be stuck to me like glue all the time lately. If he's not doing that he is following Bryce around and playing cars with him.

Ashilee and Brytini started back at Lometa this year, and they seem to be doing well. Brytini is in 3rd grade, Ashilee is in 7th.

Today we have a case manager coming out to our house to see the girls. This is our new agency case manager and I have to say that so far I have not been impressed. She is brand new, and we are being switched from someone with a lot of experience, so that kind of stinks. Oh well.

Before I forget, here is a list I was inspired to write by a girl I knew in High School. On her myspace, she had her list, here is mine:

25 things I love at 25:

1. Shawn, my prince charming of 5 years
2. Bryce: the bravest 3-year-old. He got a shot today and simply said “ow.” That was it.
3. Henry: 18 months and loves his “bubba”
4. Ashilee: 12, but try to convince her of that 
5. Brytini: 8 years old; loves Guitar Hero, specifically “Hit me with your best shot!”
6. my front porch-it’s peaceful and fun to watch the kids play
7. being in a small town-most people know me, even if I don’t know them (My father-in-law is the judge after all)
8. the library- I just discovered our local (20 miles away) library, and I love taking the kids there… Free fun!
9. sunglasses
10. dark red paint in my den… and brown in the living room…
11. Thrift stores
12. having summers and holidays with family since I’m a teacher
13. internet forums, they are really interesting when you are researching a decision on almost anything!
14. getting snail mail from friends
15. pepperoni pizza, original crust
16. cool weather (NOT cold)
17. formal dresses and a reason to wear them
18. Dr. Pepper
19. West Highland White Terriers
20. Pam, my sister
21. Brandy, now has a 1-year-old and a newborn, and still takes time to call me
22. Kristen, getting through another hurricane, but as always the best!
23. my DSLR camera
24. traveling
25. the 5 minutes between classes

No comments: