Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Henry's 2 months old!

Well we had Henry's 2 month appointment on Monday and he is now 12 lbs. 7 oz, 22.5 inches long, and his head circumference is 40 cm.

This is up from 7 lbs 11 oz, 20 inches at birth. I don't remember head circumference... But all is well with him. He got 3 shots and an oral vaccine, but he did really well. He is usually fussier than Bryce was, but when he got his shots he only screamed once. Once! And then he just sat there. Later he was a little fussy, but no more than usual really.

Brandy is due late July, so she doesn't have long left. Sarah is getting married in June. And Kristen is coming down to Houston for the wedding also. And Brandy's baby shower will probably be that weekend, too. I get to see all my best friends (except my sister) in the same weekend! I am excited. So here is the countdown to June 22nd~ 38 days to go!

No comments: